Our Top 10 Recommendations for Butterfly Impact Wrenches
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for butterfly impact wrenches on the market
Bestseller No. 1
NEIKO 30088A 3/8" Butterfly Impact Wrench | 75 Foot/Pound | 10,000 RPM | ¼” Air Inlet | 3/8” Air Hose Size | Pneumatic Tool
- [APPLICATION]: This butterfly type impact gun is ideal for automotive work such as transmission, exhaust, body and small engine repair and suitable for use in tight spaces like engine compartments and/or under vehicles.
- [CONTROL]: The butterfly throttle gives this unit single-handed speed control and directional control between clockwise and counterclockwise operation to apply torque to sockets, etc. in tough spots.
- [DESIGN]: The small and lightweight build is meant to be used in cramped, hard-to-reach spots and maintains a 360 degree air inlet swivel that allows for use at awkward angles under the hood at the home or garage.
- [FEATURES]: Protective rubber nose guard to prevent damage to the air tool and nearby surfaces while working on your car or vehicle.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: 10,000 RPM free speed; 1/4" NPT standard air inlet; 3/8" hose size (ID); 4 CFM air consumption; 90-120 PSI air pressure; 75 Ft-Lbs maximum torque.
Bestseller No. 2
Ingersoll Rand 216B 3/8” Butterfly Straight Line Air Impact Wrench, Pneumatic Tool Aluminum Housing
- Durable: Combining an aluminum hammer case with metal housing ensures this wrench is both durable and lightweight.
- Power: The ball and cam mechanism delivers a high output of power without ever risking your tool stalling out.
- Access: Thanks to its straight grip and and overall design, this impact wrench is great for use in hard-to-reach spaces.
- Great for Vehicle Repair: The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench when you need your sockets held securely.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Campbell Hausfeld TL1017 3/8-Inch Butterfly Impact Wrench
- Great for small fastener work in engine and body repairs
- 75 ft lbs ultimate torque
- 800 impacts per minute
- Includes swivel air inlet connection
Bestseller No. 4
PowerMate Vx 0240108CT Butterfly Impact Wrench, 3/8"
- Comfortably fits in the palm of your hand
- Built-in regulator adjusts torque up to a maximum of 75 ft/lbs.
- Easy one handed forward/reverse operation
- Use with 3/8” drive impact sockets
- 1/4” NPT swivel air inlet
SaleBestseller No. 5
AIRCAT 1320 3/8" Butterfly Impact Wrench,Silver,Small
- AirCAT 1320 3/8" Mini Butterfly Impact wrench 80 ft-lb
SaleBestseller No. 6
JET JAT-100, 3/8-Inch Pneumatic Impact Wrench (505100)
- Single Hammer impact mechanism for smooth power and torque
- Compact design for cramped spaces
- Variable-speed throttle lets you adjust speed smoothly
- Lightweight aluminum construction reduces weight
- 360Degree swivel brass air inlet
Bestseller No. 7
Astro 136E 3/8" Drive Butterfly Impact Wrench
- Product type :WRENCH
- Made in Taiwan
- Package Weight : 2.6 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 19.304 L x 5.842 H x 9.906 W (cm)
Bestseller No. 8
Steel Core 40802 Butterfly Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench (with 75ft/lb. Torque), 1 Pack
- Part Number: 40802
- Country Of Origin: China
- Package Dimensions: 7.7 L X 17.3 W X 24 H (Centimeters)
- Package Weight: 0.929 Kilograms
Bestseller No. 9
SUNTECH SM-401 Air Butterfly Impact Wrench with Single Hammer, Silver, 3/8"
- Butterfly Forward/Reverse Throttle
- Rocking dog Clutch
- Easy Maneuvering with 360 Degree Air Inlet Swivel
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
SaleBestseller No. 10
Sunex SX111 3/8-Inch Palm Grip Impact Wrench
- Ring retainer for positive socket retention
- Compact, lightweight design
- Butterfly throttle for directional control
- Built-in regulator for speed control
- Specifications: square drive (in.) 3/8 , max. torque (ft. lbs. @90psi) 75 , working torque (ft. lbs.) 30-60 , free speed (rpm) @ 90psi 10,000