Our Top 10 Recommendations for Butterfly Impact Wrenches
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for butterfly impact wrenches on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Neiko 30088A 3/8" Butterfly Impact Wrench, 75 Foot-Pound | 1/4-Inch Air Inlet - 10,000 RPM
- Ideal for transmission, exhaust, body and small engine repair and suitable for use in tight spaces like engine compartments and under vehicles
- Butterfly throttle gives single-handed speed control and directional control between clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Small and lightweight for use in cramped, hard-to-reach spots; 360 degree air inlet swivel allows for use at awkward angles
- Features rubber nose guard to protect the tool and nearby surfaces while working
- Specs: 10,000 RPM free speed; 1/4" NPT standard air inlet; 3/8" hose size (ID); 4 CFM air consumption; 90-120 PSI air pressure; 75 Ft-Lbs maximum torque
Bestseller No. 2
Ingersoll Rand 216B 3/8" Straight Impact Wrench
- Combining an aluminum hammer case with metal housing ensures this wrench is both durable and lightweight.
- Thanks to its straight Grip and and overall design, This impact wrench is great for use in hard-to-reach spaces.
- The square socket retaining ring makes this an ideal impact wrench when you need your sockets held securely.
Bestseller No. 3
JET JAT-100 Pneumatic R6 Butterfly Impact Wrench, 3/8"
- Single Hammer impact mechanism for smooth power and torque
- Compact design for cramped spaces
- Variable-speed throttle lets you adjust speed smoothly
- Lightweight aluminum construction reduces weight
- 360Degree swivel brass air inlet
SaleBestseller No. 4
Astro 136E 3/8" Drive Butterfly Impact Wrench
- Sold on Amazon
Bestseller No. 5
AIRCAT 1320 3/8" Butterfly Impact Wrench
- Compact design for tight areas
- 80 fl-lbs of torque
- Weighs only 1.1 lbs
- Only 5 4" Long
- 2 year warranty
Bestseller No. 6
Chicago Pneumatic CP7722 3/8-In. Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench - Air Wrench with 360°Air Inlet Swivel. Power Tools
- Easy-to-Use Wrench: Torque wrench comes with a 360° swivel air inlet for easy maneuverability. Power tool is provided with a heavy-duty rocking dog clutch for smooth operations.
- Heavy-Duty Power Tool: Air-powered wrench is designed using high-grade aluminum to provide longevity and strength. High torque wrench can be used for general maintenance of small engines, compressors and generators.
- Adjustable Air Wrench: Air wrench features 4 positive power settings. Pneumatic torque wrench comprises a butterfly forward/reverse throttle for providing extra comfort and precise control.
- Versatile Applications: Pneumatic tool is ideal for assembly/disassembly operations in limited-access areas or vertical tightening. Adjustable torque wrench has a built-in regulator that manages torque.
- Specifications: Impact wrench delivers 90 ft. lbs. of maximum torque to loosen tough fasteners and works with 1400 blows per minute. Air wrench measures 8 x 4 x 3 in.
Bestseller No. 7
PowerMate Vx 0240108CT Butterfly Impact Wrench, 3/8"
- Comfortably fits in the palm of your hand
- Built-in regulator adjusts torque up to a maximum of 75 ft/lbs.
- Easy one handed forward/reverse operation
- Use with 3/8” drive impact sockets
- 1/4” NPT swivel air inlet
SaleBestseller No. 8
Sunex SX111 3/8-Inch Palm Grip Impact Wrench
- Ring retainer for positive socket retention
- Compact, lightweight design
- Butterfly throttle for directional control
- Built-in regulator for speed control
- Specifications: square drive (in.) 3/8 , max. torque (ft. lbs. @90psi) 75 , working torque (ft. lbs.) 30-60 , free speed (rpm) @ 90psi 10,000
Bestseller No. 9
Steel Core 40802 Butterfly Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench (with 75ft/lb. Torque), 1 Pack
- It has butterfly throttle to instantly change direction
- It has compact design for tight spaces
- The Steel Core 3/8 in Butterfly Pneumatic Air Impact Wrench with 75ft/lb. Torque fits in the palm of your hand
Bestseller No. 10
Chicago Pneumatic 8941077210 CP7721 3/8" Mini Butterfly Impact Wrench
- 80 ft. Lbs. Maximum torque in reverse
- 15, 000 RPM free speed
- Double rocking dog mechanism and aluminum housing
- Power regulator in the back: 3 positions on both sides
- Butterfly SHIFT for forward/reverse