Our Top 10 Recommendations for Craftsman Impact Wrenches
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Craftsman impact wrenches on the market
Bestseller No. 1
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Impact Wrench, Tool Only (CMCF900B)
- 1/2in. Cordless impact wrench
- Hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Max 350 ft Lbs. Torque and 2, 500 ipms for removing larger fasteners quickly
- Max 1, 700 RPMs with variable speed trigger for added control
- Led light improves visibility in dark work areas
Bestseller No. 2
Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt 1/2" Heavy Duty Impact Wrench (Tool Only - Bulk Packaged)
- C3 19.2 Volt 1/2" Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
- Torque: Up to 300 ft.lb.
- No Load Speed 0-2900RPM; Impacts per min: 0-3200
- No Battery or Charger Included
- Bulk Packaged
Bestseller No. 3
CRAFTSMAN Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch, 7.5-Amp (CMEF901)
- 7.5 amp 1/2-in corded impact wrench with hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Max 450 ft-lbs torque and 2, 700 imps for removing larger fasteners quickly
- Max 2, 200 RPMs with variable speed trigger for added control
- Compatible with the versa-track wall organization system, Hook and Accessories sold separately
- 3 Year Limited Warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details
SaleBestseller No. 4
CRAFTSMAN 20V MAX Impact Wrench, Brushless, 3/8-Inch, Tool Only (CMCF910B)
- Delivers torque: 165 ft-lbs max torque for fast removal of large fasteners
- Easy socket changes: hog ring anvil
- Added control: variable speed trigger
- Improved visibility: built in LED worklight
Bestseller No. 5
Craftsman 1/2in. Impact Wrench 9-16882
- Designed for comfort with 2-shot molded contoured grip and ergonomic trigger
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Sturdily designed single hammer delivers 400 ft. lbs. of max torque, producing a free speed of 7000 RPM
- Composite housing and a contoured grip are specially designed for your comfort
- Exhaust runs through the handle and is directed away from your hand for reduced noise levels
Bestseller No. 6
20V MAX Cordless Impact Wrench with 1/2” Chuck, Max Torque 185 ft-lbs, 4Pcs Driver Impact Sockets, Tool Bag and 1.5A Li-ion Battery, Avid Power MCIW326
- POWERFUL & SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: With powerful motor, this impact wrench delivers 185 ft-lbs of max torque for fastening various applications; Maximum no load speed of 2,200 RPM for driving large fasteners quickly.
- MEET YOUR NEEDS: Suitable for tightening or loosening nuts and bolts, automotive repair, body shop maintenance and other applications.
- VARIABLE SPEED & 3 BRIGHT LED LIGHT: Variable speed trigger provides you with added control while in use. Bright LED lights allow you see more clearly in the dark working areas.
- COMPACT SIZE & COMFORTABLE GRIP: At only 3.3 pounds, this compact wrench can get into tighter area and reduces user fatigue. Textured anti-slip rubber handle provides maximum comfort while in use.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: A cordless impact wrench, 4Pcs driver impact sockets, tool bag, 20V Max Lithium-ion battery with real-time capacity indicator and USB output, charger, user manual, warranty card and US based customer support.
SaleBestseller No. 7
CRAFTSMAN V20 Impact Driver Kit, Cordless (CMCF810C1)
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- Brushless motors provide up to 30% more runtime and improved durability
- 1/4in.Cordless impact driver delivers 1, 500 inlbs of torque for driving larger fasteners
- Quick release chuck for easy1-handed bit changes
- Max 2, 800 RPM and 3, 500 ipms for quick fastening applications
SaleBestseller No. 8
Neiko 10878A 20 V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench with Li-Ion Battery, Fast Charger and Socket Adapters Set | 1/2-Inch Square Drive
- Heavy duty powerful motor produces 300 ft. /lb. Max torque, with a no-load speed of 0 to 3000 RPM and impact frequency of 0 to 3500 BPM to deliver high performance on tough sockets, bolts, and lug nuts
- Have total control over the torque delivery of the impact wrench with the variable speed trigger and easily accessible forward and reverse switch at the side of the head
- Ergonomic gun body features a belt hook at the base for easy carrying, A rubber surface handle for excellent grip, and a rubberized boot at the helm of the square drive for protection and durability
- Don't worry about cords; The impact wrench is battery powered and features an energy indicator light that displays if the battery is at 100%, 75%, 50%, or 25%
- The Neiko impact wrench comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion 20V 4. 0 Ah battery, a 2. 4A ETL approved fast Charger, 4 square drive to socket adapters (17 mm, 3/4-inch, 21mm, 7/8-inch) and a sturdy storage case to keep organized and portable
Bestseller No. 9
Craftsman 19.2v C3 1/2" Impact Wrench (Bulk Packaged. Battery and Charger Not Included)
- Impacting mechanism produces 200 ft. lbs of torque
- 0- 3,000 Impacts Per Minute
- Forward / Reverse selector Is conveniently located for easy bit direction changes
- Mid-handle design with over-mold ensure balance and comfort
- Works with 19.2-Volt battery pack powered by DieHard (sold separately)
Bestseller No. 10
NoCry 20V Cordless Impact Wrench Kit - 300 ft-lb (400 N.m) Torque, 1/2 inch Detent Anvil, 2700 Max IPM, 2200 Max RPM, Belt Clip; 4.0 Ah Battery, Fast Charger & Carrying Case Included
- This cordless impact wrench will effortlessly loosen any lug nut, bolt or large screw with 300 ft-lb (400 N.m) of torque, and give you 260 ft-lb (350 N.m) to tighten them. Along with the tool itself, you will get one 20volt battery, a belt clip, fast charger, and a carrying case.
- Work quicker, longer and with fewer stops thanks to the rechargeable 20V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery - fully charged in only 2 hours with the NoCry fast charger (both compatible with NoCry 20V power tools only).
- The 2700 max IPM rate creates heavy duty impacts for easy fastening and loosening of nuts and bolts - just as effective as a bulky and expensive pneumatic air powered electric gun.
- The 1/2in detent anvil will remove tires from cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, and trailers in a flash at 2200 rpms - and can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- IMPORTANT: There is an ongoing issue with the forward/reverse selector switch that prevents a small percentage of our impact wrenches from working properly. We have managed to reduce the rate of these faulty units considerably, but not yet completely. We feel very bad about it and are actively working on solutions. If you receive a defective product, immediately contact us and we will send you a replacement unit for free. No return required.